- Sildenafil citrate (the active ingredient in sidegra ) may be help to save endangered species, in countries like China, men have used animal parts from Rhinos, Tigers, Seals, and Reindeer for centuries because they have the mistaken belief that it will cure impotence and make them more virile, now many men have turned to Sildenafil citrate ( the active ingredient in sidegra ) because they know it works on erectile dysfunction 100 %.
- Some men think that Sildenafil citrate (the active ingredient in sidegra ) is like an aphrodisiac or sex stimulant when in fact it just increases blood flow to the penis.
- So far no studies have proven Sildenafil citrate (the active ingredient in sidegra ) has any sexually-related benefit to women, we don’t recommend women use this product
- Sildenafil citrate the active ingredient in sidegra helps cut flowers to extend their shelf life by helping them to stand straighter for longer
- Steroid users believe that sildenafil citrate the active ingredient in sidegra may increase the uptake or speed of steroid delivery
- Sildenafil citrate the active ingredient in sidegra may help those suffering from jet lag by resetting the circadian Rhythm faster, this has only been trialed on hamsters by the way.
- Sildenafil citrate is being trialed as a treatment for prostate cancer when combined with doxorubicin, it has also been found useful in the treatment of stomach and ovarian cancer.
- sildenafil citrate the active ingredient in sidegra is used to treat pulmonary hypertension a condition associated with high blood pressure, it may also be useful for mountain climbers or those working in low oxygen or mountain environments because of its pulmonary pressure lowering effect.
- Sexual desire fluctuates over time for no obvious cause. It is typical for people to lose interest in sex sometimes.
- Relationship joys, excellent health, exercise, vacations, and relaxation may all increase your libido.
- Relationship troubles, the birth of a child, stress, overwork, or personal concerns can all cause a drop in libido.
- If you have lost interest in sex due to stress, personal, or relationship concerns, it may be beneficial to discuss your feelings with your spouse. It is sometimes more difficult to deal with sexual concerns if they are not spoken about.
- If you’re uncomfortable talking about sex, start by asking your spouse how he or she feels about your sex life. Assure your lover that you still adore him or her and appreciate having close touch with him or her.
- Consult your doctor if you lose interest in sex for no obvious reason and you or your partner are concerned.
/Consult your doctor if you are concerned about your lack of sex drive. They may advise you to change your prescriptions or refrain from using alcohol or drugs. They will look to determine whether there is anything medical causing your decreased sex desire, such as diabetes. Some men may benefit from testosterone treatment, and your doctor may advise you to seek relationship counseling.
Please Take care of yourself
A healthy lifestyle may increase your chances of having a healthy sex life. You might try the following:
If you are overweight, you should try to lose weight.
lowering your alcohol consumption
avoiding the use of illicit substances
regular physical activity
Sidegra can cure the symptoms of erectile dysfunction but the healthier you are physically, the less sidegra you will require